GLEN WAVERLEY SUPER SITE
- Building: 1,300m²
Ray White Commercial are pleased to present this strategic Commercial 1 Zoned (C1Z) development site. This one off package of adjoining retail shops is one of the last remaining development sites of this size allowing for high density mixed use development. With attractive leases and passing income the property offers significant upside.
Major Benefits include:
- Land Size 1549m2*
- Zoning: Commercial Zone 1 (CZ1) with a design development overlay
- Part of built form Area B of the Glen Waverley Activity Centre (GWAC)
- Development potential for 10+ levels of mixed use construction (neighbouring property has construction commencing in November 2017 with approval for 15 levels)
- Dual frontages of over 32 meters, including rear laneway access
- Holding income of $417,861 per annum
- Neighbouring property, The Glen Shopping Centre currently undergoing a $490 million* re-development and is to become a prime food and entertainment destination
- 100m to Kingsway dining precinct, 150m to Glen Waverley Train station 300m to village cinemas
The Glen Waverley commercial activity centre location is supreme with other surrounding developments seeing significant success. Glen Waverley's activity centre continues to grow and is supported by council as per their 2016 activity centre structure plan. This added to the growth of the food and entertainment precinct offers exceptional security for developers.
For further information including contract of sale, information memorandum or additional questions please contact:
Ryan Trickey 0400 380 438 or Ben Ainsworth 0412 534 028
(Cz1) Commercial Zone 1