Born and bred in Egypt, Peter migrated to Melbourne with his family when he was only 8 years of age.
Taking up residence in the Eastern Suburbs, Peter went on to complete his diploma in multimedia, before forming his own wholesale company; where he gained extensive knowledge and experience in customer service.
Realising that he was a “people person” and looking for a change in career, Peter decided that working in real estate was an opportunity to develop ongoing relationships with clients; a skill that he excelled in. He joined Ray White Glen Waverley as a sales agent in 2006.
Providing excellent service to his clients is Peter’s number one priority and his measure of success comes from client satisfaction. Time and time again, Peter is introduced to new clients from personal recommendations, helping him build an impressive client base.
Peter has had great success during his time in real estate, notably in the Monash area; winning several awards for his outstanding achievements.
Joining the business as a Director in 2013, Peter attributes his success to his commitment, dedication and constant communication with his clients. His fluency in Arabic is an extra asset to him in his chosen profession.
When away from the office, Peter likes to spend time with his young family.
- 2021/2022 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Glen Waverley
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Glen Waverley
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Glen Waverley
- 2019 - 15 Year Service Award
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Glen Waverley
- 2015 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2013 - Top Performers Settled Commission - No. 7
- 2013 - Elite Performer (AUS)