Ryan is involved with all elements of commercial property. With over ten years in the industry Ryan has experience both locally and internationally. Spending over three years as a manager of a boutique central London property firm gave him a unique perspective of international property.
Ryan has extensive knowledge of commercial real estate in Melbourne Metropolitan and East/ South Eastern corridor with great expertise in development site negotiations in addition to retail, office and industrial property.
Recent transactional highlights include:
- 549 Springvale Road, Vermont South – BP Petrol Station
- 50 Montclair Avenue, Glen Waverley – 8 Level Commercial Development
- 242-244 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley – 4,000m2 medical development
- 251-261 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley – Retail/ Showroom Development
- 431-439 Burwood Highway, Vermont South – 8,500m2 high density dev site
- 605 High Street Preston – Car Dealership
Ryan and his team also handle conventional stand-alone and strata-title freeholds. Ray White Commercial Glen Waverly has an extensive database of buyers actively in the market. Our clients benefit from the backing of a true national database - there are few people we cannot reach.
Ray White Commercial Glen Waverley is a strategic business backed by the largest Real Estate Company in Australia.
As a group we turn over $2.5 billion worth of commercial sales and leasing transactions each year in addition to managing over $3.9 billion of commercial property. We use our expertise to tailor a strategy that will deliver a premium result.
We are also Australia’s most Googled real estate group so you can be confident that more people in the market will be looking at your property.
In Ryan's downtime he is a keen surfer, and a volunteer Surf Life Guard. He plays football in the VAFA and attended Haileybury College. He has taken up classes to begin learning Mandarin and when he has some down time enjoys riding his motorcycle.
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2018 - Top Commercial Individual Settled Gross Fees - No. 9
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2016 - Elite Performer (AUS)